Why an EXAMION retrofit solution?
X-DR M WiFi
- Wireless detector 25 cm x 30 cm (10" x 12")
- For portable and stationary applications
- Ideal as additional detector for imaging of extremities
- Suitable for incubators in neonatology
Versatile and flexible
X-DR L WiFi und X-DR XL WiFi
- Wireless detector X-DR L WiFi 35 cm x 43 cm (14" x 17")
- Wireless detector X-DR XL WiFi 43 cm x 43 cm (17" x 17")
- One- or two-detector solution for bucky table and wall stand. The single detector is operated interchangeably in the table or wall stand bucky.
- Removable from the bucky for special images of extremities, pediatric images or lateral images of recumbent patients
- For mobile use directly at the patient’s bed and for portable use outside clinics, e.g. in disaster medicine
Comprehensive and reliable
- Wired detector 43 cm x 43 cm (17" x 17")
- For fixed installations, when the detector does not have to be taken out of the bucky
Stationary X-ray equipment, without digital image processing
Normally the detectors are used for the digital operation of the stationary X-ray system. If necessary carry the detector directly to the patient for bed images.
Stationary X-ray equipment, with CR system
The detector replaces your CR cassettes. Instead of the CR system you use the compact X-AQS Acquisition Console only.
Mobile X-ray equipment for bed images and emergency cases
Simply take along the detector for X-ray imaging. The stationary acquisition console is replaced by a compact notebook or a tablet PC.
Stationary X-ray equipment, without digital image processing so far
Place the detector instead of an X-ray film cassette in your existing bucky. The detector is controlled by the X-AQS Acquisition Console placed next to your generator control board.
ADVANTAGES of the EXAMION detector system
- Central control console for all components – maximum operational convenience
- The fastest way to X-ray
- X-ray without additional image development steps
- Uncomplicated installation of the detector
- Avoid operator errors
- Increase image quality
- Reduce your maintenance costs
- Minimise the patient’s exposure to radiation
- Convince your patients with state-of-the-art technology
ADVANTAGES of digital image storage
- Save time searching for patient data
- Get all relevant image information with a single click
- Seamless integration into your existing IT system
- Gain more space by eliminating CR devices and film archives